Here we go.

10 July 2008

90 MINUTES TIME IS ALL I NEED TO MAKE YOU MINE

There's been talk on AR Rockers about making mixes. I've been meaning to do one myself, I want to debut it on our next camping trip. That used to be a tradition of ours, to ask (force) everyone to make a mix to play on the little boombox, but we've succumbed to busyness or laziness, natch. Anyway, I've got a solid 5 songs that I know I want to put on the new mix, so that's a good start, yeah? Maybe I can post the thing here!

There's also been real talk of getting my Vespa back in order, I just can't stand not having her! I called the dealership and asked about what they can/can't fix. It sounds like they can do a lot, but none of the body work, which is expected. I'm hoping that this won't cost me but a few hundred dollars? Am I that fortunate? If all goes well, PP may be up & running in about a month! Meep meep!

Anne asked me to keep the 2nd of August open because we're invited to a Jhortz party! What are "jhortz"?

Yesterday evening, we stopped by Savers to see if we could find the ultimate pair of jeans to transform into the ultimate pair of jhortz. Whoa - ho - ho! I forgot about colored denim or denim with ridiculous embellishments! Apparently, prizes will be awarded at this party. I think that we will definitely play to win. I may make a few pair, so I can do wardrobe changes at this party. Good lord.

1 comment:

ATM said...

next time we hit savers you MUST take a picture of those pink ones decorated with little bolos on the pockets (front pockets--there were no back pockets!). truly the most horrific pair.

Blog Archive